Get IMPACT in Your Business
We are Hiring Real Estate Professionals. Experienced and NEW - will train the right candidates.
NEW Location 1027 E. 9th Street Lockport, Illinois
In Regency Point Shopping Center with Secretary of State office, Post Office and Dunkin Donuts.
We want you to get more out of your business.
Contact Robin 630-977-0677 to Join the IMPACT team today.
Per NAR, Average real estate brokers sell on average 8 homes per year.
Why Be Average when you can Soar Above the Crowd?
RE/MAX IMPACT brokers SOLD 25.8 homes per year on average in 2016!
What do you need to grow your sales and volume? Let's work together to make it happen.
Why Should I Be Part of RE/MAX IMPACT?
- Family Owned and Operated. We Care about the Success of Each and Every Individual.
- Get the Personal Service and Support for Your Business You Deserve. Management team is accessible to you. No appointment needed.
- Get the FULL power of RE/MAX support without hefty fees. Our office supports your business in a BIG WAY!
- We keep it simple with LOW monthly fees.
- Teams Welcome! Bring Your Team and Keep more $$.
- Unlimited Earning Potential! Select your hours and select YOUR Market anywhere in Chicagoland.
- Ongoing Training and Support/Technology and tools, including online training 24.7.365, RE/MAX University, QuickHits, CE and Certifications available
- We are Small Enough to Know You, and Dedicated to Grow You
- Our office Services Will, Kane, Kendall, Grundy, DuPage and Cook Counties and open to expand to other counties.
- You work independently and help is available anytime you need it.
- New Brokers welcome. Will Train. Team Buyer Brokers and Internal Sales Associate Positions Available.
- Your business is 100% accessible from comfort of your home office or mobile devices in the field. This gives you MORE time in front of your VIP’s – Your Clients and Family!
- Experience from ANY industry in Outside Sales, Marketing or Customer Service a PLUS but not necessary – WILL TRAIN!
- Personable: Enjoys Making Connections/Networking and Meeting New People
- Driven and Tenacious Brokers Welcome!
- Possesses a Hunter Mentality and Willingness to Search for and Follow up on all Leads
- Professional Appearance and Demeanor.
- Enjoy Full Service RE/MAX Tools Technology and Support for far less than other brokerages!
- You'll enjoy LOW COST brokerage fees with IMPACT.
- We advertise YOU in YOUR MARKET. Are you in the South Suburbs? Fox Valley? City of Chicago? North Shore? Wherever in Chicagoland that may be, we get you visible in your marketplace.
- Our Personalized Lead Generation Option will Bring Buyers and Sellers to You.
- Additional Marketing Packages/Service Available if desired at additional cost.
- Leads generated to your system from YOUR LISTINGS and PERSONAL MARKETING are yours with no extra referral fees. No Kidding.
- FREE color copies and use of internet services anytime at our office. No nickel and dime fees will surprise you at the end of the month.
- Compensation structure yields more $ in the pockets of our Sales Consultants.
- Must have own vehicle, phone, and laptop/desktop/internet computer access.
- Must be 21 years of age with a high school diploma or equivalent (G.E.D)
- Real Estate Broker Licensing by IDFPR required. If you are not yet licensed, New Broker Candidates will receive course information for registration. Call Robin 630-977-0677 to get this information.
- Seeking Friendly and Personable Individuals and Teams committed to providing superior service to the public
NO Commute required, work from home or in the office
NO required Desk Time for the Independent Broker - but available for those that want it
Lead Co-Op available
Support for your business
FREE Color Copies
NO nickel-and-dime fees charged
NO surprise or hidden fees at end of the month
RE/MAX IMPACT brokers sold on average 25.8 homes in 2016*.
We want to help you get more out of your business.
Contact Robin today.
Robin McGinn, Managing Broker 630-977-0677
*results vary per individual and not guaranteed
Start your Illinois real estate Career with RE/MAX IMPACT Robin McGinn 630-977-0677 firstname.lastname@example.org